What to Know About Good Credit Auto Loans in St. Louis
April 17, 2017
When your credit score meets or exceeds average ratings, your options for all types of opportunities abound. Lenders are eager to extend you credit. This applies to good credit auto loans in St. Louis from dealerships, as well. Dealers welcome those with great credit, no matter whether they are selling pre-owned or brand-new vehicles. For the best deal on a loan and a used car, prepare yourself in advance. Some of the information you may ask the sales and loan professionals at the dealer include:
- Tell me the lowest possible interest rate for which I can qualify.
- Is the annual percentage rate fixed?
- What is the APR?
- How do I lock in the interest rate?
- What is the term of the loan?
- What is my exact monthly payment?
- What is the due date for my first payment?
- Will I be penalized for pre-payment?
- Do you offer car loans after divorce or other life-altering circumstances?
- Outline the specific loan fees attached to my contract. Can any of them be eliminated, or at least reduced?
You may think of additional questions that have bearing on your situation. Feel free to ask about any concerns you may have. This will help you ensure that there are no surprises either at the dealer or later.
5 Star Auto Plaza is proud to continue a tradition of excellent sales and service. We are ready to assist you in the car-buying and loan process. Call us today at (636)940-7600 to inquire about the availability of good credit auto loans in St. Louis.