The Benefits of Buying Used Cars in St. Charles
December 31, 2019
Are you looking for used cars in St. Charles? 5 Star Auto Plaza has a large and ever-changing inventory of used vehicles to choose from. There are several factors to consider when buying a used car rather than a brand new one.
- New Cars Depreciate – The consensus is that as soon as you drive off of the car lot, your new vehicle will depreciate 10% and will jump to 20% during the first year.
- Lower Sticker Price- You can purchase a used vehicle at a lower price than if it was brand new. You may be able to get a luxury vehicle at a fraction of the cost of brand-new, which is an excellent value if you find a car with low mileage.
- Lower payments- Your payments are smaller with a used vehicle than a brand new one due to the lower sticker price.
- Data- On a used car, you have its history available, so you know what’s happened with the vehicle. It’s a lot less risky of a purchase than in the past because of the technology available that gives data.
- Insurance costs- Insurance payments are generally less expensive because the vehicle is insured for less due to the lower monetary value to replace the car if you get in a wreck. This is something people don’t often consider when purchasing a vehicle, and it is essential when you’re budgeting for costs.
These are simply a handful of reasons to consider purchasing a used vehicle rather than a brand new one. If you are looking for used cars in St. Charles, contact our team at 5 Star Auto Plaza at (636) 940-7600 to set up a time to view our inventory and discuss your financing options.