Military Auto Loans at 5 Star Auto Plaza
August 5, 2014
As an active or retired military member, you have a unique credit profile, which may sometimes prohibit you from qualifying for a standard loan for a vehicle or other property. When searching for an auto to meet the needs of you and your family, contact 5 Star Auto Plaza for a military auto loan in St. Charles.
Military auto loans have distinct advantages as opposed to a regular auto loan:
- Interest rates are typically lower.
- The down payment is often reduced.
- It is easier to get approved than with a standard loan.
- The repayment period is generally a longer period of time.
- Lower credit scores are accepted.
To maximize this special opportunity to purchase a vehicle, follow the steps below:
- You must meet certain qualifications, as with any lender, to apply for a military loan. Being an active or retired member of the military is required and you must have current auto insurance.
- Apply for a loan after finding just the right car at 5 Star Auto Plaza.
- Provide your contact information and proof of eligibility for a military loan.
- Present a current copy of your credit report.
- If you are out of the country, and cannot apply in person, be sure to give power of attorney to your partner.
Contact the used car professionals at 5 Star Auto Plaza at (636) 940-7600 with questions about a military auto loan in St. Charles so that we can show you the large selection of models on our lot. We offer quality service and vehicles to meet every need.