How to Shop for Good Credit Auto Loans in St. Charles
July 24, 2017
When you have worked hard to build up your credit score it is so satisfying to be able to choose from a myriad of used vehicles and good credit auto loans in St. Charles from dealerships all over the area. Lenders are eager for your business, as you are an excellent credit risk. Complete a little online research to locate great deals on quality vehicles from a reliable dealer. Asking the right questions nets you all of the information that you need for the most informed car-buying decision:
- With my credit score, what is the lowest interest rate available to me?
- What is the current annual percentage rate?
- Is the APR fixed or doe it fluctuate?
- What do I need to do to lock in the interest rate?
- How long is my loan?
- Tell me my precise monthly payment.
- When is my first payment due?
- Is there an option for an automatic bank draft?
- Is there a pre-payment penalty?
- Although my credit is above-board right now, do you have options for auto loans with high risk credit?
- Describe the fees outlined in my loan. Can we reach a compromise on costs?
There may be additional questions or concerns that apply to you. Do not be afraid to bring them up.
5 Star Auto Plaza has a long record of happy customers and is ready to help you navigate the sometimes confusing auto-buying and loan application procedure. Phone us at (636)940-7600 to learn about our current inventory and our selection of good credit auto loans in St. Charles.