How to Apply for Good Credit Auto Loans in St. Louis
May 8, 2018
We work hard all our adult lives to acquire and maintain a good credit rating by ensuring that we pay our debts on time. Accomplishing this sometimes difficult task can net some great benefits, in the form of a home, boat or vehicle purchase. Car dealers are typically eager to work with customers who have high credit scores since they are at a minimal risk for defaulting on good credit auto loans in St. Louis.
You can find out a lot of information online about local dealers and their current specials. Having a list of questions to ask when you visit the dealership can be quite helpful, as well. Here are just a few to consider when you find the car you want:
- Do you offer no down payment auto loans after divorce?
- What is the lowest interest rate available to me?
- What is the current APR?
- Is the APR fixed or does it change?
- What do I need to do to lock in the interest rate?
- What is my loan term?
- How much is my car payment and what is the due date each month?
- Can my payment be made via automatic bank draft?
- Are there any penalties for pre-payment?
- Are the fees negotiable?
For these and any other questions you may have, talk with the sales team or one of the loan officers at 5 Star Auto Plaza. We are equipped to help you throughout the car buying process, including applying for good credit auto loans in St. Louis or for credit scenarios that are substandard. Give us a call at (636) 940-7600 or stop by our dealership to examine our current inventory of pre-owned vehicles.