Buying Used Cars in O’Fallon Makes Good Business Sense
December 22, 2017
If you are trying to save money, purchasing a pre-owned vehicle instead of a new one can really make an enormous difference in cost. Used cars in O’Fallon offer terrific value and last for many years. However, it is important to note that not all pre-owned models are worth the price. Doing a little pre-buying homework will ensure that you get the most for your money.
Opting for used over new provides these valuable options:
- Depreciation is minimized. A year old used car has already hit most of its depreciation value. Older vehicles are an even better choice.
- Insurance is less for a pre-owned auto. You often do not need to have collision and theft insurance if the vehicle is old enough, unless you still want to carry them.
- Lower registration fees since the car costs less.
- You have more affordable options on a car that would typically be out of your reach when purchasing new. Vehicle manufacturers build their cars to last, so that 2-year-old model you are buying has a lot of life left and still looks virtually brand-new.
- You have peace of mind when buying used from a reliable dealer. Viewing the car’s vehicle history report can give you a lot of information about service performed on it and verification of the mileage.
- Financing choices are usually more generous. You may even qualify for a no down payment auto loan with medical debt or with no credit history at all.
Call 5 Star Auto Plaza at (636)940-7600 for more information about used cars in O’Fallon.