Bad Credit Auto Loans in St. Louis / St. Louis County
October 9, 2015
Having a poor credit no longer carries the stigma that it once did. There are many unfortunate situations that may have resulted in the lowering of your credit score. However, know that you can qualify for one of the great number of bad credit auto loans in St. Louis / St. Louis County.
There are at least 10 reasons that your credit score may have dropped below traditionally accepted levels. These include:
- Filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Late or missing payments to credit cards or other debtors.
- Credit balances are very high or at maximum.
- Credit limits on cards have been reached.
- Foreclosing on a home.
- Credit that is not diversified.
- Closing out credit cards that have available credit or that still have a remaining balance.
- A collection agency has been contacted about your delinquent accounts.
- Loan default(s).
- Closing out cards that have a positive payment history.
Before applying for a car loan, it is crucial to obtain a free copy of your credit report and score so that you know exactly how you stand on the credit scale. Complete a little online research to determine a range of interest rates for which you may be eligible prior to talking with a sales person.
For questions or concerns about the availability of bad credit auto loans in St. Louis / St. Louis County, call the professionals at 5 Star Auto Plaza at (636)940-7600. We have a large inventory of premium pre-owned vehicles in every style and price range to meet or exceed your transportation and financial requirements.