Auto Loans for Active Military or Retired in St. Peters / St. Charles County
December 11, 2015
In appreciation for your current or past service in the United States military, there are lenders who are happy to extend beneficial auto loans for active military or retired in St. Peters / St. Charles County. The primary requirement is that you are an active service member or a retiree with 20 or more years of service.
Here are 9 reasons to choose a military auto loan during the holiday season:
- Loan application is simple, whether completed online or in person.
- Convenience to the St. Charles County area is key.
- Approval is quick because of your dependable income and its source.
- There are no additional or hidden fees.
- Dealership rates are competitive, so that you can be sure of a great deal.
- Loan specialists have the necessary experience to guide you through the loan process with ease.
- Financing is available no matter what type of credit history you may have, even if it is less than what is typically required.
- Down payment and loan terms are flexible to meet your unique requirements.
- There may be other special incentives and promotions to save you even more.
To find out more information about the benefits of military auto loans over conventional financing, call the sales team at 5 Star Auto Plaza at (636)940-7600. We have a large inventory of pre-owned vehicles from which to choose and are the area leader in auto loans for active military or retired in St. Peters / St. Charles County. Stop by the dealership today to see what we can do for you!