Where To Find Good Credit Auto Loans In St. Louis
May 14, 2019
Aside from purchasing a home, buying a vehicle is typically one of the costliest decisions you will ever make, so it’s important to explore all your options before making a final choice. Whether you are shopping for good credit auto loans in St. Louis or you have poor credit, here are some tips to make the process a little easier:
• Don’t know your credit rating? Find out before car shopping. This information will help you know what kind of loan you can expect and what your interest rate will be.
• Do some online research yourself before visiting a dealer or two. Look up specific vehicles and their prices, comparable cars, the benefits of one owner SUVs for sale over older models with several owners, etc.
• After finding the car you want, get the VIN and look it up online to find out the vehicle history.
• Although your monthly payment is a valid consideration, the most important factor in your loan is the price of the car. Longer loans = more money out of your pocket, even though the payment each month seems affordable. Do the math before signing a contract.
• Many dealerships offer financing that is comparable to what you can qualify for from a bank or other lender. The key is to know what current rates are for your credit standing.
• Decide if you will be trading in your current ride and if the dealership you want to work with accepts trades.
When you’re ready to take the plunge and start your vehicle search, contact 5 Star Auto Plaza for good credit auto loans in St. Louis at (636) 940-7600. We have financing options for all credit ratings and an excellent selection of used cars.